Seven Things – Tagged by Norm2782
Luckily I know norm2782, else I might not be involved in this Seven Things happening. Thank you norm2782 for tagging me (sarcastic tone), now I have to think of 7 crazy, weird or whatever facts. Writing this post is slightly delayed because of.. *excuses excuses*. Anyway, as promised in one of my earlier tweets this is my Seven Things.
7 facts about me
- When I am down nowadays, sad or just not happy I don’t eat lots of chocolate, get myself drunk or use drugs. I buy stuff, electronics mostly. Anything really, as long as it has a nerdeh or geekeh factor! So, this means I have collected quite some electronics the past few years.
- When it comes to love, I don’t care for gender neither for age.
- I am not a fan of touch screen mobile phones. My favourite mobile phone is a Blackberry and my 2nd most favourite is the Nokia 3310. Sigh, those were the days.
- I was horrible as a kid! At age 4 till 11 I bullied every kid where and whenever I could. I wanted to fight with them and be the strongest little girl in the street. Now that I am older I now understand why I bullied others. No worries, I don´t bully any more (I’m quite the opposite of a bully now)… unless I lub ya!
- I don’t often use perfume. But when I do, I either use Lacoste Booster or Aqua di Roma Uomo. Yes you are right, both are GUYS fragrances. I also like Roma Uomo but this one is too guyish for me to use. I have yet to find myself a girly perfume that goes well with my own odour :p
- I LOVE to sleep late (sleep out??), especially with a lovely person besides me. Nothing more wonderful than slowly wake up together. And oh.. I hate getting out of bed in winter…
- My 3 favourite cars to have are: Volkswagen Bora, BMW 320d and the Alfa Romeo 156. I think I will start with a black or silver Volkswagen Bora.
..and I tag…
- Bravebunny - My ever so respectful, motivating and inspiring collegue. He is my PHP guy as he is one of the few people that makes me want PHP more and more..
- Mike van Riel – for having the guts to say hi to me at the eduvision php conference (while we have never met). For being warm and open to me while I had only a slight idea who he was. And for helping me to setup Zend Framework.
- Dreis – for being the first female PHP’er I have ever met in real life.
- Retrofantasy – for being the sunshine in my thoughts and dreams. And for being Wo Ai De Ren for more than a year now.
Zhe Seven Things Rules:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some wierd.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.